Hi everyone, I wanted to run a few simulations on Stampede's KNL nodes. I tried to write the machine files but was facing some issues.
Does einstein toolkit have machine files for Stampede 2 or Stampede's updated KNL platform? If yes, which one? And if not, are there any machine files for KNL architecture which I could use as reference?
Thank You
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
On 9 Apr 2017, at 17:25, Khamesra, Bhavesh bhaveshkhamesra@gatech.edu wrote:
Hi everyone, I wanted to run a few simulations on Stampede's KNL nodes. I tried to write the machine files but was facing some issues.
Does einstein toolkit have machine files for Stampede 2 or Stampede's updated KNL platform? If yes, which one? And if not, are there any machine files for KNL architecture which I could use as reference?
There is a section on the wiki about this:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/2017_MHD_Workshop#Knights_Landing_o...
On 10 Apr 2017, at 16:39, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
On 9 Apr 2017, at 17:25, Khamesra, Bhavesh bhaveshkhamesra@gatech.edu wrote:
Hi everyone, I wanted to run a few simulations on Stampede's KNL nodes. I tried to write the machine files but was facing some issues.
Does einstein toolkit have machine files for Stampede 2 or Stampede's updated KNL platform? If yes, which one? And if not, are there any machine files for KNL architecture which I could use as reference?
There is a section on the wiki about this:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/2017_MHD_Workshop#Knights_Landing_o...
After the call, I created a wiki page to list any machine-specific notes such as this:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Machines
and added the start of an entry for Stampede 2, with some pointers to relevant information. Perhaps the people who have tried this can fill in some of the details (such as how to submit an interactive job, etc).
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org