Hi
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web site:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
NOTE: Most of Louisiana changes to summer time this weekend, while other regions might not. In these cases, "usual meeting time" means one hour earlier than usual.
In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 and the conference id is 118682#.
Frank Löffler
On Mar 6, 2015, at 21:50 , Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Hi
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web site:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
NOTE: Most of Louisiana changes to summer time this weekend, while other regions might not. In these cases, "usual meeting time" means one hour earlier than usual.
Consider announcing the meeting time in UTC. Consider setting up a Google Calendar invite; these can easily be localized.
In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 and the conference id is 118682#.
I have recently come across Docker, a cross-over between a virtual machine and chroot. It seems to be very light-weight. I am currently creating an Einstein Toolkit "Container" for it. I would like to describe my experience tomorrow.
-erik
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from https://sks-keyservers.net.
Hello Erik, all,
I have recently come across Docker, a cross-over between a virtual machine and chroot. It seems to be very light-weight. I am currently creating an Einstein Toolkit "Container" for it. I would like to describe my experience tomorrow.
That sounds interesting. I'll probably not be able to make it to today's call (not sure yet), Ian also says that (for different reasons) he will likely have to skip it.
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org