Hello,
I want to modify the submit script. However no matter I rebuild again or not, the old version (default one) is still used. Is there possible way to modify the submit script ?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
Hello Chia-Hui,
there's two ways:
1. modify the files simfactory/mdb/submitscript/cori.sub, simfactory/mdb/submitscript/cori.run then run "simfactory/bin/sim build --reconfig --submitscript simfactory/mdb/submitscript/cori.sub --runscript simfactory/mdb/submitscript/cori.run"
2. modify the files configs/sim/SubmitScript and configs/sim/RunScript
you need to start a new simulation for the new files to be used.
If using method 2, don't forget to copy the "good" files back to the locations indicated by 1. so that they are not overwritten by a future simfactory call.
If you find out who to make things work, it would be great if you could attach the working files to the ticket you created so that the simfactory repository can be updated.
Yours, Roland
Hello,
I want to modify the submit script. However no matter I rebuild again or not, the old version (default one) is still used. Is there possible way to modify the submit script ?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
Hello Chia-Hui,
when working on the files, this wiki page:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Configuring_a_new_machine
may be useful. Though it (unfortunately) does not feature any description of the submitscripts and runscripts.
Yours, Roland
Hello,
I want to modify the submit script. However no matter I rebuild again or not, the old version (default one) is still used. Is there possible way to modify the submit script ?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
Dear Roland,
Thank you for your reply. I have successfully modify the submit script of Cori which is based on edison.sub and can control the number of nodes. I will attach the file in the ticket.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
________________________________ 寄件者: Haas, Roland rhaas@illinois.edu 寄件日期: 2019年5月9日 下午 09:45:00 收件者: 林家暉 副本: Einstein Toolkit Users 主旨: Re: [Users] how to make the change of the submit script have effect
Hello Chia-Hui,
when working on the files, this wiki page:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Configuring_a_new_machine
may be useful. Though it (unfortunately) does not feature any description of the submitscripts and runscripts.
Yours, Roland
Hello,
I want to modify the submit script. However no matter I rebuild again or not, the old version (default one) is still used. Is there possible way to modify the submit script ?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org