Hi,
I created a (still) short page, linking two scripts which help downloading, compiling and running the testsuites and (also only shortly) explain where to upload the log files to.
http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-info/
Frank Loeffler
On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Hi,
I created a (still) short page, linking two scripts which help downloading, compiling and running the testsuites and (also only shortly) explain where to upload the log files to.
Frank
Do you want to put these files into svn into the Utilities repository? They could still be linked from the web, but would then be under version control.
run_tests could be a SimFactory command.
-erik
Hi,
On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 06:28:46PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
Do you want to put these files into svn into the Utilities repository?
They are special about the Einstein Toolkit, while the Utilities repository should be for general Cactus stuff. Only part of the scripts are ET-specific though, but see below for a better solution.
They could still be linked from the web, but would then be under version control.
They are under version control, the whole website is.
run_tests could be a SimFactory command.
Yes, I already spoke with Michael about adding testsuite-support to simfactory a while back. However, other simfactory tasks have been more important so far - like checkpointing. Now with the Grid conference being over and checkpointing working (or so I heard) this should be on the table again.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org