Hello all,
I seem to be unable to access the trac site:
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/
or the ET website
http://www.einsteintoolkit.org/
The announced downtime (email from Frank) was two days ago.
This happens from both my workstation as well as from the Blue Waters login node.
Yours, Roland
Hi Roland, I am able to access both the sites.
- Bhavesh
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
________________________________ From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org on behalf of Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 7:20:03 PM To: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [Users] sites down
Hello all,
I seem to be unable to access the trac site:
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/
or the ET website
http://www.einsteintoolkit.org/
The announced downtime (email from Frank) was two days ago.
This happens from both my workstation as well as from the Blue Waters login node.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 06:20:03PM -0500, Roland Haas wrote:
I seem to be unable to access the trac site:
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ or the ET website http://www.einsteintoolkit.org/
There were some issues with the move, and by the time I wanted to write a second announcement, the servers were already down, which includes the email lists, making an email pointless.
As far as I can see, everything is up again. The new hardware should be a lot faster, so there's at least that. :)
Frank
On 17 Jun 2017, at 16:49, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 06:20:03PM -0500, Roland Haas wrote:
I seem to be unable to access the trac site:
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ or the ET website http://www.einsteintoolkit.org/
There were some issues with the move, and by the time I wanted to write a second announcement, the servers were already down, which includes the email lists, making an email pointless.
As far as I can see, everything is up again. The new hardware should be a lot faster, so there's at least that. :)
If you want to check on the status of all the ET services, you can use the URL:
https://etstats.barrywardell.net
– The Jenkins system is down due to the security breach. The NCSA admins are currently looking at the disk image to work out which vulnerability was exploited. Once that is done, I will restore the system from a backup, fix whatever the vulnerability was, and re-enable the system.
- The wiki is down. Frank, do you know why?
If you want to get emails when these services go up and down, let me know. Frank should be getting them already.
-- Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 10:22:06PM +0200, Ian Hinder wrote:
- The wiki is down. Frank, do you know why?
I don't. It is up now. Either it was a glitch (?), or maybe IT is working on more transitions than the Cactus/ET ones (not unlikely). The wiki is hosted on the main CCT wiki server, so it could be that they've chosen a weekend to do a transition (if it was one), but I didn't get any notification about it.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org