I have been trying to build the latest release, and run into many warnings such as:
COMPILING arrangements/LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_6_3.F90 Warning: Nonexistent include directory "/opt/Cactus/arrangements/LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/include" Warning: Nonexistent include directory "/opt/Cactus/arrangements /LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/includ"
Any thoughts on the above fragment. The number is puzzling.
Dave
Hello Dave,
COMPILING arrangements/LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_6_3.F90 Warning: Nonexistent include directory "/opt/Cactus/arrangements/LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/include" Warning: Nonexistent include directory "/opt/Cactus/arrangements /LSUThorns/SummationByParts/src/includ"
Any thoughts on the above fragment. The number is puzzling.
They are caused by a slightly overzealous perl script trying to add include paths for the thorn source directories (and include in there). They can be safely ignored. I think in this particular case this is done in order to have Fortran code find any module files it or thorns it depends on may produce during the compilation of their source code. I agree though that their number is quite high. We can most likely modify the script to check that a particular directory exists before adding it the include path.
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org