Hello all,
I tried to visualize the magnetic field lines for the rotor tests in VisIt. I can visualize it via a Bvec vector plot but when trying the field lines plot VisIt finds and error that no plot was produced.
Did anyone ever manage to produce a field lines plot? You an actually find the data in the svn repository for the paper:
https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/documents/Paper_EinsteinToolkit_GRMHD/rotor/...
Yours, Roland
Hello all,
https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/documents/Paper_EinsteinToolkit_GRMHD/rotor/...
Philipp Moesta was kind enough to help me. I am all set now.
Yours, Roland
On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:42:10PM -0700, Roland Haas wrote:
https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/documents/Paper_EinsteinToolkit_GRMHD/rotor/...
Philipp Moesta was kind enough to help me. I am all set now.
Can you please give a short description how to do this, either here or on the ET wiki? It might help others (or you later).
thanks, Frank
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Hello all,
Can you please give a short description how to do this, either here or on the ET wiki? It might help others (or you later).
I added a wiki page https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Visualizing_magnetic_field_lines
Yours, Roland
- -- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 01:59:33PM -0700, Roland Haas wrote:
I added a wiki page https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Visualizing_magnetic_field_lines
Hi,
This is great, thanks Roland!
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org