Hi all, I am trying to access the simfactory documentation. However, I am getting permission denied error (screenshot attached). Is the simfactory website down or any other issue?
Thanks,
Bhavesh
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Hello Bhavesh,
Hi all, I am trying to access the simfactory documentation. However, I am getting permission denied error (screenshot attached). Is the simfactory website down or any other issue?
Yes, that seems to be the case (this has been the case since at least yesterday). If you try accessing just https://simfactory.org you get to a default LSU website while http://simfactory.org is an apache test page.
Yours, Roland
FYI, I've been talking to IT-Support about this.
--Steve
On 08/24/2017 10:14 PM, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello Bhavesh,
Hi all, I am trying to access the simfactory documentation. However, I am getting permission denied error (screenshot attached). Is the simfactory website down or any other issue?
Yes, that seems to be the case (this has been the case since at least yesterday). If you try accessing just https://simfactory.org you get to a default LSU website while http://simfactory.org is an apache test page.
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org