Hello, I tried to output some physical parameter like temperature , electron fraction and internal energy by adding CarpetIOHDF5::out2D_vars = " HydroBase::temperature HydroBase::Y_e HydroBase::eps " in the parameter file, but only eps are output successfully, the others are failed. Is there anything I have missed ? Thank you.
Chia-Hui
Chia-Hui
It might be that the other two variables do not have storage allocated. This depends on your parameter settings. For example, if you do not evolve the neutrino fraction Y_e, then it will not be calculated, and cannot be output. If you post your parameter file we can investigate further.
-erik
On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:32 AM 林家暉 r06222015@ntu.edu.tw wrote:
Hello, I tried to output some physical parameter like temperature , electron fraction and internal energy by adding CarpetIOHDF5::out2D_vars = " HydroBase::temperature HydroBase::Y_e HydroBase::eps " in the parameter file, but only eps are output successfully, the others are failed. Is there anything I have missed ? Thank you.
Chia-Hui
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Dear Erik, The attached file is my parameter file. I am not sure whether temperature and Y_e is evolved (I thought EOS could calculate temperature).How could I check if there is storage allocated or the variables are evolved? Thank you. Chia-Hui
________________________________ 寄件者: Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu 寄件日期: 2019年1月2日 下午 10:05:00 收件者: 林家暉 副本: Einstein Toolkit Users 主旨: Re: [Users] parameters failed to output
Chia-Hui
It might be that the other two variables do not have storage allocated. This depends on your parameter settings. For example, if you do not evolve the neutrino fraction Y_e, then it will not be calculated, and cannot be output. If you post your parameter file we can investigate further.
-erik
On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:32 AM 林家暉 <r06222015@ntu.edu.twmailto:r06222015@ntu.edu.tw> wrote:
Hello, I tried to output some physical parameter like temperature , electron fraction and internal energy by adding CarpetIOHDF5::out2D_vars = " HydroBase::temperature HydroBase::Y_e HydroBase::eps " in the parameter file, but only eps are output successfully, the others are failed. Is there anything I have missed ? Thank you.
Chia-Hui
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.orgmailto:Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-- Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edumailto:schnetter@cct.lsu.edu> http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org