Hi,
There was some discussion in https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1504 about how to mark Einstein Toolkit tickets as requiring a backport to the current release. We already introduced a method for this in the past; if you put the keyword "backport" in the keywords field, the tickets requiring backports can be queried using a standard TRAC query, e.g.
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&a...
In the above query, I have included closed tickets, as there are no current open tickets with the backport keyword.
I have added a link on the ET TRAC homepage which shows the number of open tickets with the backport keyword, and provides a link to the query. I think this should be sufficient.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Hello Ian,
I have added a link on the ET TRAC homepage which shows the number of open tickets with the backport keyword, and provides a link to the query. I think this should be sufficient.
Thank you very much. Yes, I think should be perfectly sufficient.
Yours, Roland
- -- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org