I have a presentation at the Einstein Toolkit Workshop where I mentioned having implemented a 1d WaveToy in a functional, multi-threaded style. Several people expressed interest in learning more about the details.
I will offer a code walk-through and an explanation and discussion of various ideas today at 11:30 EST (in seven minutes) in a Google Hangout:
https://talkgadget.google.com/hangouts/_/gtfl44qfjuh3wen5eci4k527qua
If you are interested, see you there. -erik
Hello,
During Erik's discussion of funhpc, I was asked to describe the results of my investigation of using futures and a functional style of programming in charm++. I'd like to discuss in a Google hangout, and I've created one for this purpose: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21h...
I would like to set the time for 14:30 EST. Does that work for all interested parties?
Best, Jonah Miller
On 15-08-24 11:24 AM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
I have a presentation at the Einstein Toolkit Workshop where I mentioned having implemented a 1d WaveToy in a functional, multi-threaded style. Several people expressed interest in learning more about the details.
I will offer a code walk-through and an explanation and discussion of various ideas today at 11:30 EST (in seven minutes) in a Google Hangout:
https://talkgadget.google.com/hangouts/_/gtfl44qfjuh3wen5eci4k527qua
If you are interested, see you there. -erik
-- Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu mailto:schnetter@cct.lsu.edu> http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
I seem to have forgotten to confirm a day. I would like to discuss on Thursday, August 27.
So the time would be 14:30 EST, on August 27.
Best, Jonah Miller
On 15-08-24 03:39 PM, Jonah Miller wrote:
Hello,
During Erik's discussion of funhpc, I was asked to describe the results of my investigation of using futures and a functional style of programming in charm++. I'd like to discuss in a Google hangout, and I've created one for this purpose: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21h...
I would like to set the time for 14:30 EST. Does that work for all interested parties?
Best, Jonah Miller
On 15-08-24 11:24 AM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
I have a presentation at the Einstein Toolkit Workshop where I mentioned having implemented a 1d WaveToy in a functional, multi-threaded style. Several people expressed interest in learning more about the details.
I will offer a code walk-through and an explanation and discussion of various ideas today at 11:30 EST (in seven minutes) in a Google Hangout:
https://talkgadget.google.com/hangouts/_/gtfl44qfjuh3wen5eci4k527qua
If you are interested, see you there. -erik
-- Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu mailto:schnetter@cct.lsu.edu> http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org