After searching the dozens of web sites with this problem, I found a solution: readline-devel, ncurses-devel, lua-binary which I loaded and got around the problem. It almost compiled but had problems with fortran compiler complaining about cray pointers. Will be in touch if I can;t solve this one THANK YOU!
On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Einstein Toolkit < trac-noreply@einsteintoolkit.org> wrote:
#1938: trouble installing readline
--------------------------------------+---------------------
Reporter: drdnrosenberg@… | Owner: David Rosenberg Type: defect | Status: new Priority: critical | Milestone: ET_2016_11 Component: Cactus | Version: ET_2015_05 Resolution: | Keywords:
--------------------------------------+---------------------
Comment (by knarf):
Note: Request for more info sent on Aug 2 using mailing list.
-- Ticket URL: https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1938#comment:5 Einstein Toolkit http://einsteintoolkit.org The Einstein Toolkit
On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 05:50:30PM -0400, David Rosenberg wrote:
After searching the dozens of web sites with this problem, I found a solution: readline-devel, ncurses-devel, lua-binary which I loaded and got around the problem. It almost compiled but had problems with fortran compiler complaining about cray pointers. Will be in touch if I can;t solve this one THANK YOU!
Try adding -fcray-pointer to both F77FLAGS and F90FLAGS. See, e.g., debian.cfg in simfactory/mdb/optionlists/.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org