Dear Sir or Madam,
I have problem with submission of jobs on Cray XC30 in CFCA NAOJ. I used script which is similar to edison cluster (also XC30). Unfortunately, I have a problem
if I submit the job ET/Cactus> simfactory/bin/sim run cir_1 --configuration whisky_15 --parfile=par/Collapsar.par --procs=48 --machine=cfca_intel
I got the diagnostic:
*Simulation name: cir_1* *Assigned restart id: 0 * *Running simulation cir_1* *ModuleCmd_Switch.c(172):ERROR:152: Module 'PrgEnv-cray' is currently not loaded* *Preparing:* *+ set -e* *+ cd /work/barkovmm/ET_simulations/cir_1/output-0000-active* *+ module list* *++ /opt/modules/3.2.6.7/bin/modulecmd http://3.2.6.7/bin/modulecmd bash list* *Currently Loaded Modulefiles:* * 1) modules/3.2.6.7 http://3.2.6.7 10) cray-libsci/13.0.1 19) alps/5.2.1-2.0502.8712.10.32.ari* * 2) eswrap/1.1.0-1.020200.1130.0 11) udreg/2.3.2-1.0502.8763.1.11.ari 20) rca/1.0.0-2.0502.51491.3.92.ari* * 3) switch/1.0-1.0502.51632.2.84.ari 12) ugni/5.0-1.0502.9037.7.26.ari 21) atp/1.7.5* * 4) craype-network-aries 13) pmi/5.0.5-1.0000.10300.134.8.ari 22) PrgEnv-intel/5.2.25* * 5) craype/2.2.0 14) dmapp/7.0.1-1.0502.9080.9.32.ari 23) cray-hdf5/1.8.13* * 6) pbs/12.2.3.141156 15) gni-headers/3.0-1.0502.9038.7.4.ari 24) cray-petsc/3.5.1.0 http://3.5.1.0* * 7) craype-haswell 16) xpmem/0.1-2.0502.51169.1.11.ari 25) fftw/3.3.4.0 http://3.3.4.0* * 8) cray-mpich/7.0.3 17) job/1.5.5-0.1_2.0502.52111.3.39.ari 26) gsl/115* * 9) intel/15.0.0.090 http://15.0.0.090 18) csa/3.0.0-1_2.0502.51200.1.108.ari 27) papi/5.3.2* *+ eval* *+ echo Checking:* *Checking:* *+ pwd* */work/barkovmm/ET_simulations/cir_1/output-0000-active* *+ hostname* *xc01* *+ date* *2015年 4月 20日 月曜日 16:01:23 JST* *+ echo Environment:* *Environment:* *+ export CACTUS_NUM_PROCS=4* *+ CACTUS_NUM_PROCS=4* *+ export CACTUS_NUM_THREADS=12* *+ CACTUS_NUM_THREADS=12* *+ export GMON_OUT_PREFIX=gmon.out* *+ GMON_OUT_PREFIX=gmon.out* *+ export OMP_NUM_THREADS=12* *+ OMP_NUM_THREADS=12* *+ env* *+ sort* *+ export 'NODE_PROCS=-N 2'* *+ NODE_PROCS='-N 2'* *+ export 'SOCKET_PROCS=-S 1'* *+ SOCKET_PROCS='-S 1'* *+ export CORE_PROCS=* *+ CORE_PROCS=* *+ echo Starting:* *Starting:* *++ date +%s* *+ export CACTUS_STARTTIME=1429513283* *+ CACTUS_STARTTIME=1429513283* *+ aprun -cc numa_node -n 4 -d 12 -N 2 -S 1 /work/barkovmm/ET_simulations/cir_1/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_whisky_15 -L 3 /work/barkovmm/ET_simulations/cir_1/output-0000/Collapsar.par* */work/barkovmm/ET_simulations/cir_1/output-0000/SIMFACTORY/RunScript: line 39: aprun: command not found* *2015年 4月 20日 月曜日 16:01:23 JST* *Simfactory Done at date: 0*
As I understand, Runscript is launched not through qsub system. grep command can't find qsub word in the current configuration grep -irn qsub ./config/whisky_15/.
In the machine configuration file I have: *submit = qsub @SCRIPTFILE@* *getstatus = qstat @JOB_ID@* *stop = qdel @JOB_ID@* *submitpattern = (\d+)[.]* *statuspattern = ^@JOB_ID@[. ]* *queuedpattern = " Q "* *runningpattern = " R "* *holdingpattern = " H "* *scratchbasedir = /work/@USER@* *exechost = qstat -f @JOB_ID@*
Which additional information I can supply? Thank you in advance, Maxim Barkov.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org