So I've been looking into dates which can be used for the LSU ETK workshop. Due to various summer camps, the logical dates are either May 25-29 or Aug 3-7. Does anyone have a preference for one set of dates over the other? Thanks.
--Steve
Hello Steve, all,
no preference from my side, both dates are outside of the teaching period for classes at UIUC.
Looking at hyperspace (https://hyperspace.uni-frankfurt.de/) I do not see an obvious conflict. I have tried to find out if there is a LIGO conflict but have been unable to find a centralized LIGO calendar so far.
Yours, Roland
So I've been looking into dates which can be used for the LSU ETK workshop. Due to various summer camps, the logical dates are either May 25-29 or Aug 3-7. Does anyone have a preference for one set of dates over the other? Thanks.
--Steve
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org