Hello all,
checking out einsteintoolkit.th for the testsuites took me 17min the first time I tried yesterday, 11min the second time I tried and 8min just now. Updating via GetComponents was 7min yesterday and 2min today (when there was nothing to actually update). So it seems that maybe adding more memory to the server helped.
Yours, Roland
On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 11:54:29AM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
checking out einsteintoolkit.th for the testsuites took me 17min the first time I tried yesterday, 11min the second time I tried and 8min just now. Updating via GetComponents was 7min yesterday and 2min today (when there was nothing to actually update). So it seems that maybe adding more memory to the server helped.
The strange thing is. No memory was actually added. (Will have to talk to IT support why not). This indicates that either the load on the server fluctuates a lot (right now it's 0.00), or that the same holds for the network bandwidth/latency.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org