I created this small script to generate the mpi variables for a cactus cfg file, based on the presence of an mpicc in the user's path. I tested it on several machines. Do you think something like it might be useful in simfactory?
Cheers, Steve
I think this script should be used in thorn MPI, so that Cactus auto-configures it self without the need of specifying directories explicitly.
-erik
On Jul 18, 2014, at 18:09 , Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
I created this small script to generate the mpi variables for a cactus cfg file, based on the presence of an mpicc in the user's path. I tested it on several machines. Do you think something like it might be useful in simfactory?
Cheers, Steve <mpicfg.pl>_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Hello Steve,
I created this small script to generate the mpi variables for a cactus cfg file, based on the presence of an mpicc in the user's path. I tested it on several machines. Do you think something like it might be useful in simfactory?
The scripts seems very useful to me. A natural place to use it would be configure.sh of ExternalLibraries/MPI. Either in the form of a call to the perl script script or as embedded perl/awk/bash code to avoid having multiple scripts call each other.
Yours, Roland
- -- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org