Hello, I'm trying to restart my simulation on queenbee using simfactory. I tried "./sim submit --from-restart-id ..." and I got "Simulation Factory: [log] Submitting: [log] Using restart id "0002" [log] Requested recovering from restart id "0" [log] Could not find checkpoint files in restart id "0000" Aborting.'' Inside my parameter file for this simulation I set up HDF5 check pointing in following way: "IO::out_dir = $parfile IOHDF5::checkpoint = "yes" IO::checkpoint_every = 100000 IO::checkpoint_file = $parfile IO::checkpoint_dir = $parfile IO::recover="auto" IO::recover_file = $parfile IO::recover_dir = $parfile" I checked that h5 check point files are actually inside the output-0000 directory. Any suggestions how can I restart the my simulation from HDF5 checkpoint with a simfactory? Thank you.
I believe this is a duplicate email.
-erik
On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Tsatsin Petr ptsatsin@gmail.com wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to restart my simulation on queenbee using simfactory. I tried "./sim submit --from-restart-id ..." and I got "Simulation Factory: [log] Submitting: [log] Using restart id "0002" [log] Requested recovering from restart id "0" [log] Could not find checkpoint files in restart id "0000" Aborting.'' Inside my parameter file for this simulation I set up HDF5 check pointing in following way: "IO::out_dir = $parfile IOHDF5::checkpoint = "yes" IO::checkpoint_every = 100000 IO::checkpoint_file = $parfile IO::checkpoint_dir = $parfile IO::recover="auto" IO::recover_file = $parfile IO::recover_dir = $parfile" I checked that h5 check point files are actually inside the output-0000 directory. Any suggestions how can I restart the my simulation from HDF5 checkpoint with a simfactory? Thank you. -- Petr Tsatsin Graduate Student- Department of Physics Charles E. Schmidt College of Science Florida Atlantic University (561)-297-3386 ptsatin@fau.edu, ptsatsin@gmail.com
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org