Hi, I know there's an old copy of the thorn ADMMass in the AEIThorns arrangement. Where is the latest version of this thorn? I haven't found it in the various Einstein Toolkit arrangements, or in CactusEinstein…..
Thanks
If it is not in the Einstein Toolkit, then the original version (in AEIThorns) is probably still the current version. Of course, it may be that similar functionality exists in a thorn with a different name -- Frank?
-erik
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Scott Hawley scott.hawley@belmont.edu wrote:
Hi, I know there's an old copy of the thorn ADMMass in the AEIThorns arrangement. Where is the latest version of this thorn? I haven't found it in the various Einstein Toolkit arrangements, or in CactusEinstein…..
Thanks
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 07:16:16PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
If it is not in the Einstein Toolkit, then the original version (in AEIThorns) is probably still the current version. Of course, it may be that similar functionality exists in a thorn with a different name -- Frank?
It is still in AEIThorns, and if people find it useful I would be happy to propose to add it to the Einstein Toolkit. It is freely available already, always was.
Frank
On 5 Apr 2012, at 05:07, Frank Loeffler wrote:
On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 07:16:16PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
If it is not in the Einstein Toolkit, then the original version (in AEIThorns) is probably still the current version. Of course, it may be that similar functionality exists in a thorn with a different name -- Frank?
It is still in AEIThorns, and if people find it useful I would be happy to propose to add it to the Einstein Toolkit. It is freely available already, always was.
This comes up every so often.
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2011-December/thread.html#1...
The plan is to include it in the Einstein Toolkit. According to the (frequently flouted) ET rules, it should have a bit of documentation before it goes in. It has a test suite already. We should aim to have this in before the next release. Would someone familiar with the code like to volunteer to write some minimal documentation?
I have created a ticket (https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/794) in TRAC to track progress with this.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org