Hi Roland,
I am cc'ing Pedro to this email. He has made quite a bit progress, but there are some outstanding issues. Perhaps sharing the progress with the community would be useful, since you may have good feedback to give. I will let Pedro decide though.
Cheers,
Vasilis
On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 10:58 AM Gabriele Bozzola < trac-noreply@einsteintoolkit.org> wrote:
#2414: include con2prim framework by Siegel, Moesta et al. into ET Reporter: Roland Haas Status: on hold Milestone: Version: Type: proposal Priority: major Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Gabriele Bozzola):
My part of the project consisted of porting GRMHD_con2prim to the Einstein Toolkit. Given the tremendous work done by Dan Siegel et al, this was rather straightforward to do. The code is implemented in a thorn ConservativeToPrimitive that provide a Cactus function con2prim. The code is tested with a separate thorn that implements the same test implemented in GRMHD_con2prim. I don’t think that there’s much more to say about this.
Pedro Espino is actively working on the more challenging problem of integrating this into IllinoisGRMHD. I will relay the request to him.
-- Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2414/include-con2prim-f... _______________________________________________ Trac mailing list Trac@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/trac
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org