Might I suggest you register for the online workshop coming up?
https://compact-binaries.org/content/events/2023-07-17/north-american-einste...
--Steve
On 7/11/2023 1:10 PM, Thejas A Nair wrote:
Dear Steven, Thank you for the help, could you please help me with one more thing. Since it's my first time in the toolkit, I am facing a lot of conceptual issues. Could you please provide the physical problems associated with the example code given in the notebook? it will greatly enhance my Masters project.
Warm regards
On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 at 21:52, Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Please see the tutorials section on the documentation page: https://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation.html --Steve On 7/10/2023 2:21 PM, Thejas A Nair wrote: > Dear Sir/Madam > I am Thejas, final year Masters student at Central University of > Kerala(India), my Masters project is on Gravitational waves. As a part > of it I have to work with Einstein's toolkit, I am facing some issues > regarding its installation, and I am a fresher in this field, the main > issue I am facing is not being able to run the code. I have installed > cactus(ubuntu 22.04), but was not able to find any useful tutorials > regarding installation and execution of the command. Could you please > provide me details so that i can continue my work at an earliest, i > greatly appreciate your consideration. > > Warm Regards > > > > _______________________________________________ > Users mailing list > Users@einsteintoolkit.org > http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org