Dear Sir, I just installed ET on Ubuntu 18.04. I followed instructions in "tutorial for new users". I installed ET, configured it in simfactory. my first command gives following output please tell me is it ok? Thanks
+ /home/bilal/simulations/helloworld/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim -L 3 /home/bilal/simulations/helloworld/output-0000/HelloWorld.par INFO (Cactus): Increasing logging level from 0 to 3 Fatal error in PMPI_Comm_rank: Invalid communicator, error stack: PMPI_Comm_rank(110): MPI_Comm_rank(comm=0x20ff2d00, rank=0x7ffcc2c96888) failed PMPI_Comm_rank(68).: Invalid communicator [unset]: write_line error; fd=-1 buf=:cmd=abort exitcode=604589317 : system msg for write_line failure : Bad file descriptor Mon Feb 10 20:23:00 GMT 2020 Simfactory Done at date: 0
On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 8:31 PM bilal hameed awan < bilalhameedawan962@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir, I just installed ET on Ubuntu 18.04. I followed instructions in "tutorial for new users". I installed ET, configured it in simfactory. my first command gives following output please tell me is it ok? Thanks
This looks like a mismatch between mpirun and mpicc. What command did you use to compile? Thanks.
--Steve
On 2/10/2020 2:35 PM, bilal hameed awan wrote:
- /home/bilal/simulations/helloworld/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim -L 3
/home/bilal/simulations/helloworld/output-0000/HelloWorld.par INFO (Cactus): Increasing logging level from 0 to 3 Fatal error in PMPI_Comm_rank: Invalid communicator, error stack: PMPI_Comm_rank(110): MPI_Comm_rank(comm=0x20ff2d00, rank=0x7ffcc2c96888) failed PMPI_Comm_rank(68).: Invalid communicator [unset]: write_line error; fd=-1 buf=:cmd=abort exitcode=604589317 : system msg for write_line failure : Bad file descriptor Mon Feb 10 20:23:00 GMT 2020 Simfactory Done at date: 0
On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 8:31 PM bilal hameed awan <bilalhameedawan962@gmail.com mailto:bilalhameedawan962@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir, I just installed ET on Ubuntu 18.04. I followed instructions in "tutorial for new users". I installed ET, configured it in simfactory. my first command gives following output please tell me is it ok? Thanks
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org