On 08/03/2013 05:37 AM, users-request@einsteintoolkit.org wrote:
Send Users mailing list submissions to users@einsteintoolkit.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to users-request@einsteintoolkit.org
You can reach the person managing the list at users-owner@einsteintoolkit.org
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Users digest..."
./simfactory/bin/sim submit static_tov --parfile=par/static_tov.par --procs=1 --walltime=8:0:0 Today's Topics:
1. simulation problem (Udayaraj Khanal)
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
1. For QueenBee, what did you use for UDB.pm for setting up your allocation
2, In your email, I noticed 'NO_ALLOCATION'. Could you provide the command line used to start the simulation. I believe at least '1' is needed, on my linux system. QueenBee may need more.
3. The Following is my submission, under linuxmint 15: ./simfactory/bin/sim submit static_tov --parfile=par/static_tov.par --procs=1 --walltime=8:0:0
I hope this may be helpfull Dave
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org