Hello,
I am running TwoPunctures for the first time and I see warnings like:
WARNING level 1 in thorn Carpet processor 3 host node032.damiana.admin (line 393 of /home/baiotti/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Storage.cc): -> There are not enough time levels for the desired temporal prolongation order in the grid function group "TWOPUNCTURES::PUNCTURE_U". With Carpet::prolongation_order_time=2, you need at least 3 time levels.
Since TwoPunctures is run only at initial data, prolongation should not be necessary. Could those variables be tagged as prolongation-none?
Cheers, Luca
Hi Luca
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:33:22PM +0900, Luca Baiotti wrote:
Since TwoPunctures is run only at initial data, prolongation should not be necessary. Could those variables be tagged as prolongation-none?
Do you set keep_u_around? But yes, in any case, they should be tagged that way.
Frank
Hi Frank,
I have now tried setting TwoPunctures::keep_u_around = yes but the warnings remain. The relevant parameters I set are:
ADMBase::initial_data = "twopunctures" ADMBase::initial_lapse = "twopunctures-averaged" ADMBase::initial_shift = "zero" TwoPunctures::par_b = 4.0 TwoPunctures::target_M_plus = 0.5 TwoPunctures::target_M_minus = 0.5 TwoPunctures::par_m_plus = 0.4823899454829072564 TwoPunctures::par_m_minus = 0.4823899454829072564 TwoPunctures::give_bare_mass = yes
TwoPunctures::par_P_plus[0] = -0.00209819227875809 TwoPunctures::par_P_minus[0] = 0.00209819227875809 TwoPunctures::par_P_plus[1] = 0.112345902122592 TwoPunctures::par_P_minus[1] = -0.112345902122592
TwoPunctures::TP_epsilon = 1e-6 TwoPunctures::grid_setup_method = "Taylor expansion"
TwoPunctures::keep_u_around = yes
Carpet::init_fill_timelevels = yes InitBase::initial_data_setup_method = "init_all_levels"
Anything else missing or recommended?
Luca
On 17/5/11 6:54 PM, Frank Loeffler wrote:
Hi Luca
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:33:22PM +0900, Luca Baiotti wrote:
Since TwoPunctures is run only at initial data, prolongation should not be necessary. Could those variables be tagged as prolongation-none?
Do you set keep_u_around? But yes, in any case, they should be tagged that way.
Frank
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:17:24PM +0900, Luca Baiotti wrote:
I have now tried setting TwoPunctures::keep_u_around = yes but the warnings remain.
I thought the other way around: keep_u_around enables storage for u for a longer time, and this is off by default.
Anyway, I should be able to find some time soon to fix this.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org