Hello everyone,
As a reminder, for those interested, I will describe my investigation of using futures and a functional style of programming in charm++ in the following google hangout now. https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21h...
Best, Jonah Miller
Hello everyone,
The code I discussed in the hangout is available here: https://bitbucket.org/Yurlungur/charm-functional-wavetoy
Best, Jonah Miller
On 15-08-27 02:43 PM, Jonah Miller wrote:
Hello everyone,
As a reminder, for those interested, I will describe my investigation of using futures and a functional style of programming in charm++ in the following google hangout now. https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21h...
Best, Jonah Miller
Hello Everyone,
Since there was some confusion about the time last time, I am speaking to Steve again about functional programming in charm++ tomorrow at 1PM central time in the following hangout. https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21h...
Please join if you're interested.
Best, Jonah Miller
On 15-08-27 02:43 PM, Jonah Miller wrote:
Hello everyone,
As a reminder, for those interested, I will describe my investigation of using futures and a functional style of programming in charm++ in the following google hangout now. https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21h...
Best, Jonah Miller
Hello everyone,
As a reminder, this is scheduled to start in 5 minutes or so.
Best, Jonah Miller
On 15-08-31 03:48 PM, Jonah Miller wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Since there was some confusion about the time last time, I am speaking to Steve again about functional programming in charm++ tomorrow at 1PM central time in the following hangout. https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21h...
Please join if you're interested.
Best, Jonah Miller
On 15-08-27 02:43 PM, Jonah Miller wrote:
Hello everyone,
As a reminder, for those interested, I will describe my investigation of using futures and a functional style of programming in charm++ in the following google hangout now. https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9uYWgubWF4d2VsbC5taWxsZXJAZ21h...
Best, Jonah Miller
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org