Hi Everybody.
I just installed Cactus and einsteintoolkit.th ran without any problem. However, I tried to run WaveDemo thorn and it showed some problems (please see the attached image).
I really don't know how to fix such errors, so I hope you can help me with this.
I appreciate your support.
Pdta: I am working in LinuxMint 18.1 Serena.
Best regards,
Mauricio Suárez Departamento de Física Universidad Nacional de Colombia
On 6 Jan 2018, at 00:52, Andres Mauricio Suarez Mantilla anmsuarezma@unal.edu.co wrote:
Hi Everybody.
I just installed Cactus and einsteintoolkit.th http://einsteintoolkit.th/ ran without any problem. However, I tried to run WaveDemo thorn and it showed some problems (please see the attached image).
I really don't know how to fix such errors, so I hope you can help me with this.
I appreciate your support.
Pdta: I am working in LinuxMint 18.1 Serena.
Hi,
(To clarify for other readers, WaveDemo is not in einsteintoolkit.th)
Were you following a particular tutorial? If so, can you give more details? If you found a thornlist on one of the Cactus or ET websites along with a WaveDemo tutorial, I'm afraid to say that many of these are unfortunately very out of date, which is likely the reason for these errors.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org