Hi everyone, I was just checking the new tutorial and found that the link to create account on tutorial server is not working (https://www.einsteintoolkit.nationaldataservice.org). Can someone please check that?
Thanks,
Bhavesh
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Hi, My student Vincent was also having trouble today; could it be NDS is down? Joel Giedt
p.s., does anyone have an .ini file for Bridges (XSEDE, PSC)? I have been trying to modify stampede.ini in a sensible way.
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Khamesra, Bhavesh Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:25 PM To: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [Users] Link to create user accounts not working
Hi everyone, I was just checking the new tutorial and found that the link to create account on tutorial server is not working (https://www.einsteintoolkit.nationaldataservice.org). Can someone please check that?
Thanks,
Bhavesh
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Yeah, this link is broken from the projects page at NDS
http://www.nationaldataservice.org/platforms/workbench.html
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Joel Giedt Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:59 PM To: cravev@rpi.edu; users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [Users] FW: Link to create user accounts not working
Hi, My student Vincent was also having trouble today; could it be NDS is down? Joel Giedt
p.s., does anyone have an .ini file for Bridges (XSEDE, PSC)? I have been trying to modify stampede.ini in a sensible way.
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Khamesra, Bhavesh Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:25 PM To: users@einsteintoolkit.org mailto:users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [Users] Link to create user accounts not working
Hi everyone, I was just checking the new tutorial and found that the link to create account on tutorial server is not working (https://www.einsteintoolkit.nationaldataservice.org). Can someone please check that?
Thanks,
Bhavesh
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Does this solve the problem.?
https://www.workbench.nationaldataservice.org/#/
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Joel Giedt Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 4:06 PM To: cravev@rpi.edu; users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] FW: Link to create user accounts not working
Yeah, this link is broken from the projects page at NDS
http://www.nationaldataservice.org/platforms/workbench.html
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Joel Giedt Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:59 PM To: cravev@rpi.edu mailto:cravev@rpi.edu ; users@einsteintoolkit.org mailto:users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [Users] FW: Link to create user accounts not working
Hi, My student Vincent was also having trouble today; could it be NDS is down? Joel Giedt
p.s., does anyone have an .ini file for Bridges (XSEDE, PSC)? I have been trying to modify stampede.ini in a sensible way.
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Khamesra, Bhavesh Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:25 PM To: users@einsteintoolkit.org mailto:users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [Users] Link to create user accounts not working
Hi everyone, I was just checking the new tutorial and found that the link to create account on tutorial server is not working (https://www.einsteintoolkit.nationaldataservice.org). Can someone please check that?
Thanks,
Bhavesh
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Yes, this link works. Thanks Joel! Probably would be a good idea to also fix it on ET website if possible.
Thanks,
Bhavesh
________________________________ From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org on behalf of Joel Giedt giedtj@rpi.edu Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 4:09:02 PM To: cravev@rpi.edu; users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] FW: Link to create user accounts not working
Does this solve the problem…?
https://www.workbench.nationaldataservice.org/#/
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Joel Giedt Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 4:06 PM To: cravev@rpi.edu; users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] FW: Link to create user accounts not working
Yeah, this link is broken from the projects page at NDS
http://www.nationaldataservice.org/platforms/workbench.html
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.orgmailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Joel Giedt Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:59 PM To: cravev@rpi.edumailto:cravev@rpi.edu; users@einsteintoolkit.orgmailto:users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [Users] FW: Link to create user accounts not working
Hi, My student Vincent was also having trouble today; could it be NDS is down? Joel Giedt
p.s., does anyone have an .ini file for Bridges (XSEDE, PSC)? I have been trying to modify stampede.ini in a sensible way…
From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.orgmailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Khamesra, Bhavesh Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:25 PM To: users@einsteintoolkit.orgmailto:users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [Users] Link to create user accounts not working
Hi everyone, I was just checking the new tutorial and found that the link to create account on tutorial server is not working (https://www.einsteintoolkit.nationaldataservice.org). Can someone please check that?
Thanks,
Bhavesh
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Hello all,
Hi everyone, I was just checking the new tutorial and found that the link to create account on tutorial server is not working (https://www.einsteintoolkit.nationaldataservice.org). Can someone please check that?
Hmm, this one is odd. There is a known issue with the jetstream servers at tacc the host the jupyter server though I had hoped that this would not affect the web-fronted.
The last I have heard about jetstream is that "omething is clearly pretty wrong with Neutron (the network service)." and that people are trying various things to clear it up.
Yours, Roland
Hi, I contacted
ndslabs-support@nationaldataservice.org
NDS support
and they told me they are having technical problems:
"We are experiencing some problems at our hosting facility and I will let you know when it is available."
I'm not sure if this is related to the JetStream issues noted above, because I don't know how NDS workbench is organized.
Cheers,
Joel Giedt
-----Original Message----- From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org [mailto:users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Roland Haas Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 10:29 AM To: Khamesra, Bhavesh Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] Link to create user accounts not working
Hello all,
Hi everyone, I was just checking the new tutorial and found that the link to create account on tutorial server is not working (https://www.einsteintoolkit.nationaldataservice.org). Can someone please check that?
Hmm, this one is odd. There is a known issue with the jetstream servers at tacc the host the jupyter server though I had hoped that this would not affect the web-fronted.
The last I have heard about jetstream is that "omething is clearly pretty wrong with Neutron (the network service)." and that people are trying various things to clear it up.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org