Hi all,
The UCD campus where the Jenkins build system is hosted suffered a campus-wide power cut last night. This knocked the Jenkins server offline and it has not yet come back up. I will try to get it back online asap, but it may be difficult given the proximity to the Christmas break.
I will send an update once the system is back online.
Barry
On 23 Dec 2014, at 11:21, Barry Wardell barry.wardell@gmail.com wrote:
Hi all,
The UCD campus where the Jenkins build system is hosted suffered a campus-wide power cut last night. This knocked the Jenkins server offline and it has not yet come back up. I will try to get it back online asap, but it may be difficult given the proximity to the Christmas break.
I will send an update once the system is back online.
The network was down until this morning, and build is now back online. There were a number of commits during the time it was down, and the build now fails. The log is at https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkit/393/console. For example,
/home/jenkins/workspace/EinsteinToolkit/arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/matdet.F90:10.49:
integer, parameter :: lik = lapack_integer_kind 1 Error: Symbol 'lapack_integer_kind' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
My guess is that https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/einsteinutils/commits/976781e2ddf7dae6... is responsible.
Ian
Thanks. This was a copy/paste error in LAPACK's lapack.F90. OpenBLAS had the correct constant name. I must have accidentally tested only on systems where I use OpenBLAS.
-erik
On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
On 23 Dec 2014, at 11:21, Barry Wardell barry.wardell@gmail.com wrote:
Hi all,
The UCD campus where the Jenkins build system is hosted suffered a campus-wide power cut last night. This knocked the Jenkins server offline and it has not yet come back up. I will try to get it back online asap, but it may be difficult given the proximity to the Christmas break.
I will send an update once the system is back online.
The network was down until this morning, and build is now back online. There were a number of commits during the time it was down, and the build now fails. The log is at https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkit/393/console. For example,
/home/jenkins/workspace/EinsteinToolkit/arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/matdet.F90:10.49:
integer, parameter :: lik = lapack_integer_kind 1 Error: Symbol 'lapack_integer_kind' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
My guess is that https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/einsteinutils/commits/976781e2ddf7dae6... is responsible.
-- Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org