Hello,
I've been trying to implement OpenACC, but have been getting the following error: COMPILING arrangements/Drewz/Spectral_dsincos/src/SpecDeriv.c PGC-F-0249-#error -- --- !!! UNKNOWN COMPILER: please provide a CUDA compatible definition for '__align__' !!! --- (/share/apps/cuda-toolkit/6.5/include/host_defines.h: 128) PGC/x86-64 Linux 15.7-0: compilation aborted make[3]: *** [SpecDeriv.c.o] Error 2 make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2
I'm not sure how to resolve this. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Christopher
Can you open an issue on trac.einsteintoolkit.org, and append more details? We need to know what system you are using, what compiler, which versions of these, what your configure options are, etc.
Otherwise, this looks as if your PGI compiler was installed incorrectly.
-erik
On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Christopher Ramirez c.ramirez01@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,
I've been trying to implement OpenACC, but have been getting the following error: COMPILING arrangements/Drewz/Spectral_dsincos/src/SpecDeriv.c PGC-F-0249-#error -- --- !!! UNKNOWN COMPILER: please provide a CUDA compatible definition for '__align__' !!! --- (/share/apps/cuda-toolkit/6.5/include/host_defines.h: 128) PGC/x86-64 Linux 15.7-0: compilation aborted make[3]: *** [SpecDeriv.c.o] Error 2 make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2
I'm not sure how to resolve this. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org