Hello all,
does McLachlan/Kranc/ET have support for CUDA or only OpenCL? I am mostly asking since I would like to try and see how hard it would be to couple the RHS computation in ML to an existing CUDA PDE framework.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Yes, Chemora has that capability (CUDA and/or PTX). Can you tell me more about what you want to do?
--Steve
On 02/20/2017 01:34 PM, Haas, Roland wrote:
Hello all,
does McLachlan/Kranc/ET have support for CUDA or only OpenCL? I am mostly asking since I would like to try and see how hard it would be to couple the RHS computation in ML to an existing CUDA PDE framework.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net. _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org