I put this page up I think before we decided to primarily use SimFactory, so maybe should change it now to just list important machines that are supported through SimFactory and not bother about linking to config files but put a better link to SimFactory.
On Nov 7, 2010, at 9:55 PM, bcmsma@astro.rit.edu wrote:
User: bmundim Date: 2010/11/07 08:55 PM
Modified: /info/resources/ index.php
Log: Fix broken link. Can someone confirm this configuration is actually used on Queen Bee?
File Changes:
Directory: /info/resources/
File [modified]: index.php Delta lines: +1 -1 =================================================================== --- info/resources/index.php 2010-11-08 02:40:08 UTC (rev 396) +++ info/resources/index.php 2010-11-08 02:55:59 UTC (rev 397) @@ -35,7 +35,7 @@
<td><a href="http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/UserInfo/Resources/Hardware/Intel64Cluster/">Abe</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/abe-mvapich2.cfg">config</a>)<br> <a href="http://www.nics.tennessee.edu/computing-resources/kraken">Kraken</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/kraken.cfg">config</a>)<br> <a href="http://services.tacc.utexas.edu/index.php/ranger-user-guide">Ranger</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/ranger-mvapich.cfg">config</a>)<br> -<a href="http://www.loni.org/systems/system.php?system=QueenBee">Queen Bee</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/eric-mvapich2.cfg">config</a>) +<a href="http://www.loni.org/systems/system.php?system=QueenBee">Queen Bee</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/queenbee-mvapich2.cfg">config</a>) </td> </tr> </table>
Commits mailing list Commits@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/commits
I still think it is useful to have config files linked.
Cheers, Bruno.
Allen Gabrielle wrote:
I put this page up I think before we decided to primarily use SimFactory, so maybe should change it now to just list important machines that are supported through SimFactory and not bother about linking to config files but put a better link to SimFactory.
On Nov 7, 2010, at 9:55 PM, bcmsma@astro.rit.edu wrote:
User: bmundim Date: 2010/11/07 08:55 PM
Modified: /info/resources/ index.php
Log: Fix broken link. Can someone confirm this configuration is actually used on Queen Bee?
File Changes:
Directory: /info/resources/
File [modified]: index.php Delta lines: +1 -1 =================================================================== --- info/resources/index.php 2010-11-08 02:40:08 UTC (rev 396) +++ info/resources/index.php 2010-11-08 02:55:59 UTC (rev 397) @@ -35,7 +35,7 @@
<td><a href="http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/UserInfo/Resources/Hardware/Intel64Cluster/">Abe</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/abe-mvapich2.cfg">config</a>)<br> <a href="http://www.nics.tennessee.edu/computing-resources/kraken">Kraken</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/kraken.cfg">config</a>)<br> <a href="http://services.tacc.utexas.edu/index.php/ranger-user-guide">Ranger</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/ranger-mvapich.cfg">config</a>)<br> -<a href="http://www.loni.org/systems/system.php?system=QueenBee">Queen Bee</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/eric-mvapich2.cfg">config</a>) +<a href="http://www.loni.org/systems/system.php?system=QueenBee">Queen Bee</a> (<a href="https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory/optionlists/queenbee-mvapich2.cfg">config</a>) </td> </tr> </table>
Commits mailing list Commits@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/commits
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org