Dear all,
I am new to Einstein Toolkit and am having some difficulty installing it. My system is minimal Ubuntu 14.04 with basic build toolchain . I followed the instructions given and ran:
curl -kLO
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2014_11/GetComponents chmod a+x GetComponents ./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2014_11/einsteintoolki... cd Cactus make test
I removed BLAS and LAPACK from Cactus/configs/build/Thornlist because it complains that OpenBLAS does the same thing. Then I ran:
make
test
The build fails at compiling GRHydro:
/opt/Cactus/configs/test/build/GRHydro/Utils.f90:2897.10:
pointer (pg11,g11), (pg12,g12), (pg13,g13), (pg22,g22), (pg23,g23), (pg33,g33) 1 Error: Cray pointer declaration at (1) requires -fcray-pointer flag /opt/Cactus/configs/test/build/GRHydro/Utils.f90:2900.8:
pg11 = loc(gaa) 1Error: Symbol 'pg11' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type /opt/Cactus/configs/test/build/GRHydro/Utils.f90:2901.8:
pg12 = loc(gab) 1Error: Symbol 'pg12' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type /opt/Cactus/configs/test/build/GRHydro/Utils.f90:2902.8:
pg13 = loc(gac) 1Error: Symbol 'pg13' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type /opt/Cactus/configs/test/build/GRHydro/Utils.f90:2903.8:
pg22 = loc(gbb) 1Error: Symbol 'pg22' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type /opt/Cactus/configs/test/build/GRHydro/Utils.f90:2904.8:
pg23 = loc(gbc) 1Error: Symbol 'pg23' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type /opt/Cactus/configs/test/build/GRHydro/Utils.f90:2905.8:
pg33 = loc(gcc) 1Error: Symbol 'pg33' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type make[3]: *** [Utils.F90.o] Error 1 make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/opt/Cactus/configs/test/lib/libthorn_GRHydro.a] Error 2 make: *** [test] Error 2
My Fortran compiler is from Ubuntu:
# gfortran --version
GNU Fortran (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) 4.8.2
Thanks in advance for the help~
-- Lizao (Larry) Li Univeristy of Minnesota
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org