#2700: SummationByParts does not ensure unique gobal function names
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
@{557058:f7fd5133-6eee-4385-a5e5-3e03342a0b24} any updates on the review?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2700/summationbyparts-…
#2692: Inclusion of FUKA importer thorns
Reporter: tootle
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2023_05
Version: ET_2023_05
Type: proposal
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Including KadathThorn does harm. It fails to compile with a missing boost include file with the default ET thornlist. See:
[https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/tests/actions/runs/4502539206/jobs/79246…
Note that Boost is not in the ET \(and is hard to include by default since it takes a very long time to compile\). Reprimand depends on it, but it is not compiled in by default and @{557058:55837d30-c210-4b67-899f-972675258158} is, as far as I know, removing the dependency \(does not work on GPUs\).
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2692/inclusion-of-fuka…
#1946: sim setup should create a section for the current machine
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: minor
Component: SimFactory
Comment (by Steven R. Brandt):
Is the above PR relevant?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/1946/sim-setup-should-…
#2692: Inclusion of FUKA importer thorns
Reporter: tootle
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2023_05
Version: ET_2023_05
Type: proposal
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by tootle):
As I said, no issue with excluding this line since THC is not part of the toolkit. I have provided in the documentation details related to what needs to be handled by the EOS manager \(or by a third party thorn such as kadath\_pizza\).
I will look into the hooks you mentioned as I'm not familiar with this.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2692/inclusion-of-fuka…