#2497: IllinoisGRMHD is incompatible with setting TmunuBase::stress_energy_at_RHS = "no"
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Samuel Cupp):
I’m not sure what your schedule.ccl currently looks like, but the master branch of \`IllinoisGRMHD\` only has those two functions \(which I’ll refer to as con2prim\) in AddToTmunu, not SetTmunu. Did you also add it to SetTmunu? All Leo did was change the scheduling from something that looks like
```
schedule con2prim in AddToTmunu
```
to
```
if(stress_energy_at_RHS)
{
schedule con2prim in AddToTmunu
}
else
{
schedule con2prim in HydroBase_Con2Prim
}
```
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2497/illinoisgrmhd-is-…
#2738: Caunda/Proca and Canuda/Scalar test faiilures after commits that "remove parameter eta_beta_dynamic"
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Yes, this is still happening. You can take a look at the tests at [https://einsteintoolkit.github.io/tests/](https://einsteintoolkit.github.io…
The LeanBSSN\_Ei\_mu0.4\_c0.05.log test \(you can click on the “log” link to access the output file\) fails with
```
Major error in parameter file '/home/runner/simulations/TestJob01_temp_1/output-0000/arrangements/Proca/NPScalars_Proca/test/LeanBSSN_Ei_mu0.4_c0.05.par' line 150: Parameter 'LeanBSSNMoL::eta_beta_dynamic' not found
```
which should also fail on your system Did you maybe forget to push all changes?
I just tried and I get a test failure for the LeabBSSN Ei test as well after a fresh checkout on my workstation:
```
./GetComponents --parallel --shallow https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/master/einsteintoolkit.th
```
Please note that there are apparently multiple tests in Canuda named `LeanBSSN_Ei_mu0.4_c0.05.par` and the one that fails is `./repos/Proca/NPScalars_Proca/test/LeanBSSN_Ei_mu0.4_c0.05.par`.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2738/caunda-proca-and-…
#2497: IllinoisGRMHD is incompatible with setting TmunuBase::stress_energy_at_RHS = "no"
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Vikram Manikantan):
Hi @{5bae587b96242d2e2b6110a4} ! Yes, I am attaching it above.
I also want to follow up on a previous question. Currently there is a SetTmunu scheduled in schedule.ccl and in your solution there is an AddToTmunu in the if statement. I am wondering if both should be in the file, or just the AddToTmunu?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2497/illinoisgrmhd-is-…
#2497: IllinoisGRMHD is incompatible with setting TmunuBase::stress_energy_at_RHS = "no"
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Vikram Manikantan):
Parameter file that produces this issue
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2497/illinoisgrmhd-is-…
#2741: Some thorns seem to incorrectly use CCTK_GFINDEX4D
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
yup. I had not updated my own repo. Sorry about the confusion. `particle_tracerET` is actually a newly submitted module in the Schwarzschild release. Anyhow, assigned to @{557058:8bc23f2a-45c0-477d-8ac4-a5a16c734278} .
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2741/some-thorns-seem-…
#2741: Some thorns seem to incorrectly use CCTK_GFINDEX4D
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Oh, it still is in the current version \(master, git hash [0cb4d23](https://bitbucket.org/zach_etienne/wvuthorns/commits/0cb4d23a59e51… "Baikal & BaikalVacuum codegen: Add pip install sympy==1.11 to the automated codegen instructions" of [wvuthorns](https://bitbucket.org/zach_etienne/wvuthorns)\). We \(@{557058:8bc23f2a-45c0-477d-8ac4-a5a16c734278} and I\) just missed it in the last round of removing `CCTK_GFINDEX4D` and also missed it when handling a slightly different issue in `ID_converter_ILGRMHD` that actually showed lines with `CCTK_GFINDEX4D` in the ticket description.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2741/some-thorns-seem-…