Hello everyone,
I am trying to write a par file and run it.
I use simfactory and the command is :
> ./simfactory/bin/sim create-submit bnstest --procs=28 --num-threads=2
> --parfile=./my_par/bnstest.par
I am workiing on a PC computer with ubuntu (in fact, is a ubuntu docker in
a PC computer with host OS centos). This pc has two cpus. Each cpu has 28
cores.
I found there are so much error logs:
> + date +%s
> + export CACTUS_STARTTIME=1567761511
> + [ 14 = 1 ]
> + mpirun -np 14 /home/zhaozc/simulations/bnstest/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim
> -L 3 /home/zhaozc/simulations/bnstest /output-0000/bnstest.par
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19025] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19027] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19029] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19024] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19026] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19028] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19032] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19034] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19036] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19030] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
> [83bdcfc58a2e:19023] Read -1, expected 4096, errno = 1
......
but those errors will not terminate the task.
Is it safe to ignore those errors?