Actually that explains a lot!!
Things seem to be working fine now.
So, why am I doing this anyway?
The project I am contemplating is to try to use a Mimetic approach to solving some of the PDEs in ETK.
Can you point me to the places in the code where PDE solutions are being performed?
Joe Hellmers
On Sep 3, 2018, at 4:40 PM, Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello Joe,
For some reason the allocation code I use in the defs.local.ini isn’t being picked when the SubmitScript is created.
The value in the script is set to NO_ALLOCATION. When I set it correctly then I can submit the job, and it runs nicely.
If you can point me to the area in the code where allocation value is being read and set I could probably debug the issue.
I would check that you are setting the allocation in the correct section, namely the [comet] section (sim setup does not initialize that section for you). Just setting in the [default] section is not sufficient since comet.ini sets the allocation to NO_ALLOCATION.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .