Hi, I syncronized as well from Queenbee to Hopper/Carver getting the same errors. I will try to set bash in NIM, loggin again and start from scratch. Will report. Thanks, Jose
On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Hemant Shukla hshukla@lbl.gov wrote:
Hi Erik,
I did just that. I checked out a brand new set of ETK on Carver and got the same errors that were emailed yesterday. Is appears that LSUThorns do not exist in the repository anymore. Or at least they are not getting checked out.
- Hemant
On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 4:05 AM, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.eduwrote:
Jose
This is worrysome.
Can you check out the Einstein Toolkit on another machine, e.g. your local laptop or workstation? If so, you are fine; you can then use Simfactory to copy your source tree via "sim sync hopper". (In fact, this is how I work -- I have only a single "real" checkout on my laptop, and I then copy this source tree to all other machines.)
-erik
On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Jose Fiestas Iquira jafiestas@lbl.gov wrote:
Dear colleagues,
I was trying the last days to install an own application based on ETK in NERSC machines (Hopper/Carver), having some problems during the
compilation.
Before trying to find the real problem, I started from scratch and
realize I
can not even checkout ETK properly. Does somebody tried it in machines different as LONI machines since the
last
release? Would appreciate any experience about it. Below my steps:
- GetComponents <Einstein Toolkit> (release version)
curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/master/GetComponents .............................. 183 components checked out. 0 components updated.
Unable to process simfactory2 Unable to process LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures Unable to process LSUThorns/SummationByParts Unable to process LSUThorns/Vectors
Summary of Warnings:
Could not checkout module simfactory2
Could not checkout module LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures
Could not checkout module LSUThorns/SummationByParts
Could not checkout module LSUThorns/Vectors
Time Elapsed: 26 minutes, 19 seconds ..............................................
- GetComponent <WaveDemo>
./GetComponents http://cactuscode.org/documentation/tutorials/wavetoydemo/WaveDemo.th
Went OK
- cd Cactus
gmake WaveDemo-config gmake WaveDemo
Warnings were generated during execution of the CST
CST error 1: -> Duplicate thornname LocalReduce in CactusBase and CactusNumerical
CST error 2: -> Thorn 'CarpetLib' requires the capability 'Vectors'. Please add a thorn that provides 'Vectors' to your ThornList or
remove
'CarpetLib' from it !
CST error 3: -> Thorn 'ML_BSSN' requires the capability 'Vectors'. Please add a thorn that provides 'Vectors' to your ThornList or
remove
'ML_BSSN' from it !
CST error 4: -> Thorn 'ML_BSSN_O2' requires the capability 'Vectors'. Please add a thorn that provides 'Vectors' to your ThornList or
remove
'ML_BSSN_O2' from it !
CST error 5: -> ID_BIN_BH (thorn Meudon_Bin_BH) inherits from SummationByParts No thorn in your current ThornList implements SummationByParts Either remove Meudon_Bin_BH, or add a thorn to your ThornList implementing SummationByParts Available thorns in arrangements directory implementing SummationByParts: LSUThorns/SummationByParts
CST error 6: -> MEUDON_BIN_NS (thorn Meudon_Bin_NS) inherits from SummationByParts No thorn in your current ThornList implements SummationByParts Either remove Meudon_Bin_NS, or add a thorn to your ThornList implementing SummationByParts Available thorns in arrangements directory implementing SummationByParts: LSUThorns/SummationByParts
CST error 7: -> Configuration script for thorn BLAS returned exit code 1 Error message: 'Error while building BLAS. Aborting.'
CST error 8: -> Configuration script for thorn LAPACK returned exit code 1 Error message: 'Error while building LAPACK. Aborting.'
gmake[1]: ***
[/project/projectdirs/snfactry/hshukla/CACTUS/Cactus/configs/WaveDemo/config-data/make.thornlist]
Error 1 gmake: *** [WaveDemo] Error 2
- Copied LSUThorns by hand and repeated step 3 and got the same
errors.
183 components checked out. 0 components updated.
Unable to process simfactory2 Unable to process LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures Unable to process LSUThorns/SummationByParts Unable to process LSUThorns/Vectors
Summary of Warnings:
Could not checkout module simfactory2
Could not checkout module LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures
Could not checkout module LSUThorns/SummationByParts
Could not checkout module LSUThorns/Vectors
Time Elapsed: 26 minutes, 19 seconds
Best, Jose
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/