On 6 Oct 2014, at 07:48, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web site:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and the conference id is 118682#.
Carpet might soon switch to bitbucket as well - you can look at https://bitbucket.org/eschnett/carpet.git to test a preliminary bitbucket repository.
Jenkins seems to be currently building every hour - is this intended?
No, and I didn't know it was doing this. Actually, it seemed to stop a couple of days ago. The last "hourly" build was Oct 4, 2014 5:00:08 PM. I fixed some problems in the jenkins installation, including reinstalling the package (some confusion between different apt source repositories when the web interface VM was upgraded to Ubuntu 14.04) around that time, but they weren't directly related to the git polling. I'd say let's ignore it unless it comes back.