Hi Frank,
I think these changes are a good idea, specially the ones to remove the GRHydro dependency. However I think it could still be useful setting the parameters individually for the stars. It is a flexibility that doesn't need to go away.
Cheers, Bruno.
Frank Loeffler wrote:
Hi,
I propose to change the TOVSolver parameters.
Some of the parameters can be given individually for each star, and I would like to change that to only one global parameter, valid for each star: TOV_Gamma[] -> TOV_Gamma TOV_K[] -> TOV_K
TOV_Solve_for_TOVs -> remove (depreciated already)
TOV_Fast_Interpolation -> remove (no reason to not use the default)
Those changes could be done right away. After that, we should also:
- Don't let TOVSolver set the conserved variables
- Don't set an atmosphere (let GRHydro handle that)
- Remove dependency on GRHydro (is blocked by previous two points)
Thoughts about this?
Frank
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users