Hello Jason,
!TARGET = $ARR !TYPE = git !URL = https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/$2__;!!DZ3fjg!_fcvN... !REPO_BRANCH = $ET_RELEASE !REPO_PATH=../$2 !CHECKOUT = Fuka/KadathImporter Fuka/KadathThorn #DISABLED Fuka/KadathImporter #DISABLED Fuka/KadathThorn
These two lines comment out the thorn ("#" is a comment marker in parameter file). You will have to remove the "#DISABLED " leading string to actually compile them. Otherwise they will only be checked out, but not compiled (b/c of the !CHECKOUT line above).
Please note that Kadath may require extra code for example the Boost library as provided by
https://github.com/dradice/Boost.git
(not part of the ET).
I would assume these thorns would be getting built correctly or? I will have to test the Boost thorn as explained by Samual Tootle to see if it can be recognized in the parfile.
As far as I can tell they are not being built. You can check which thorns are compiled into your Cactus executable using the "-T" command line option.
Eg
exe/cactus_sim -T
which lists all compiled in thorns.
Yours, Roland