Hi Ian,
sim --help explains that the syntax for --remote is
--remote=<machine>
but this is not correct, right? How can I correct this documentation?
I also tried to update the README_FIRST.txt file, but I don't have permission. Here is the diff.
svn diff
Index: README_FIRST.txt =================================================================== --- README_FIRST.txt (revision 1464) +++ README_FIRST.txt (working copy) @@ -71,7 +71,7 @@ 3. bin/sim-manage.py: equiv to 'sim create/submit', but with the addition of interactive/run. 4. bin/sim-info.py: equiv to 'sim list-*, sim print-*' - All commands can be executed remotely using the --remote=<machine> argument. + All commands can be executed remotely using the --remote <machine> argument.
You can override mdb entries and defines via the commandline. To override the mdb, you use --mdbkey <keyname>
Cheers, Luca
On 18/9/11 8:13 PM, Ian Hinder wrote:
On 18 Sep 2011, at 10:40, Barry Wardell wrote:
The help text in SimFactory (sim --help) is probably the most up-to-date source for the available commands.
That help text is also automatically included in the (work-in-progress) user guide:
http://damiana2.aei.mpg.de/~ianhin/simfactoryuserguide/
Feel free to contribute corrections and enhancements! The source is in simfactory/doc/userguide.