Hello,
I retried without the underscore and it does not seem to fix the problem. I checked the thornlists and KadathThorn with KadathImporter seems to be included. I have included the two parts concerning FUKA from the thornlists, note the two commented lines at the end:
# FUKA initial data thorns # the crazy path works around a bug in GetComponents that does not handle # symbolic links and ".." correctly !TARGET = $ARR/Fuka/KadathThorn/src/fuka/../../../../repos/KadathThorn/src/fuka !TYPE = git !URL = https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/fuka !REPO_BRANCH = $ET_RELEASE !CHECKOUT = Cmake build_debug build_release codes eos include install_par.sh install_seq.sh src src_par src_seq
!TARGET = $ARR !TYPE = git !URL = https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/$2 !REPO_BRANCH = $ET_RELEASE !REPO_PATH=../$2 !CHECKOUT = Fuka/KadathImporter Fuka/KadathThorn #DISABLED Fuka/KadathImporter #DISABLED Fuka/KadathThorn
I would assume these thorns would be getting built correctly or? I will have to test the Boost thorn as explained by Samual Tootle to see if it can be recognized in the parfile.
On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 9:28 AM Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello Jason,
If the thorn named in the error message is indeed "Kadath_Importer" but your thornlist file contained a thorn "KadathImporter" (note the underscore) then my guess would be that there is a typo in the ActiveThorns (and maybe other) line(s) of the parameter file and it should say "KadathImporter" as well.
Yours, Roland
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 23:51:15 -0400, Jason Alarcon wrote:
Hello,
I fixed the issue. I for some reason placed the ID as the parfile. However, starting the simulation segment ends short when the thorn Kadath_Importer cannot be found. The parfile I am using includes it as an active thorn and the thornlists seemed to have included in both KadathImporter and KadathThorn. KadathThorn also fails to be found when included in the parfile.
I have included both the output and parfile below for a BBH setup:
Best regards, Jason Alarcon
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .