Hello again
In previous emails I detailed the problems I was having downloading the Einstein Toolkit, first on the Dora supercomputer and then on a local computer. Following further efforts to solve my MPI issue on the Dora supercomputer I have come up against a new problem.
This is the method I used to reach this point: I downloaded Cactus using the method described in https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Simplified_Tutorial_for_New_Users I created my own configuration file based on the debian.cfg file which I have attached. This file specifies the path for the MPI directory (and this solves the MPI issue) I configured Simfactory using the following command: ./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=dora.cfg --runscript debian.sh I built the Einstein Toolkit with the following command: ./simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make 'make -j2' --thornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th
This is the error I got. It seems to be some kind of syntax error: /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c: In function ‘TestLoopPointwise_All’: /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:31: error: expected ‘#pragma omp’ clause before ‘collapse’ Creating /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestLocalInterp2.a /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c: In function ‘TestLoopPointwise_Int’: /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:90: error: expected ‘#pragma omp’ clause before ‘collapse’ /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c: In function ‘TestLoopPointwise_Bnd’: /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:158: error: expected ‘#pragma omp’ clause before ‘collapse’ /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c: In function ‘TestLoopPointwise_IntBnd’: /users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c:231: error: expected ‘#pragma omp’ clause before ‘collapse’ make[3]: *** [TestLoopPointwise.c.o] Error 1 make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/users/lsoswald/old/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestLoop.a] Error 2 make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... make: *** [sim] Error 2
Could you advise me on what the issue with this might be and how I may solve it?
Many thanks,
Lucy