The first two L1 warnings are about internal Carpet parameters that went away. Carpet is now clever enough to do the right thing by itself. Please remove these parameters from your parameter files.
For the two errors I will let someone else with more GRHydro experience answer.
-erik
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria babiuc@marshall.edu wrote:
Hello,
Recently I read "The Einstein Toolkit: A Community" paper and I am trying to run the par files from the directory In the Cactus/par/arXiv:1111.3344/ It's a very useful paper! I am trying to reproduce some of the results.
Could you please help me with the following errors?
- parameter file from the kerr directory
WARNING[L1,P0] (Cactus): Major error in parameter file 'kerr.par' line 128: Para meter 'CarpetLib::vary_tags' not found WARNING[L1,P0] (Cactus): Major error in parameter file 'kerr.par' line 130: Para meter 'CarpetLib::reduce_mpi_waitall' not found
- parameter file from collapse directory
Error: Thorn corecollapsecontrol not found Error: Thorn CartesianCoordinates not found
thanks, Maria _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users