On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 08:52:56PM -0500, David N. Bradley wrote:
I hope someone can help me. I am not sure how to track down this error.
Checking status of thorn EOS_Omni COMPILING /opt/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos/eosmodule.F90 gfortran: error: /usr/lib/lib: No such file or directory
Hi
Can you please send us
- Your configuration file (you will likely find it as Cactus/configs/sim/OptionList) - The thornlist you are using, in particular which version you use. Most likely this will be either the 'Lovelace' release or the 'trunk' development version, and it is important to know which of the two is used. - Send the last page or so of 'make sim VERBOSE=yes' - Send us what is in Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/make.HDF5.defn
In short: something seems to be wrong with the compiler flags, anything beyond that would be guessing. Given the location my best guess would be HDF5_INC_DIRS or HDF5_LIB_DIRS being set to /usr/lib/lib where it really should be /usr/lib. This might in turn be caused by HDF5_DIR being set to /usr/lib where it should be just /usr. But as I said, that is only a guess.
Frank Loeffler