I replied with the mail below but the attachment was too big and is awaiting moderators approval ... . I attach here the output log from the relaunched sim, it's smaller ...
"I didn't follow any instructions, are there such? I looked at the supplied par file (in the /par/arXiv-1111.3344/collapse/ directory) and noticed there were two thorns missing: EinsteinEvolve/CoreCollapseControl and CTGamma/CartesianCoordinates. I found these online somewhere (it was a while ago). and updated the thornlist reran the build command and the launched the sim with the submit command. See attached log. I relaunched the sim starting from the latest checkpoint and it bombed somewhat earlier in the evolution.
The CoreCollapseControl seems to be from 2013, not sure about the CartesianCoordinates code ...
Thanks, Mikael" -------------------------------------------- On Thu, 8/17/17, Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply@einsteintoolkit.org wrote:
Subject: Re: [Einstein Toolkit] #2067: Tov collapse sim not working To: Cc: trac@einsteintoolkit.org Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 5:14 AM
#2067: Tov collapse sim not working ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: msahrling@… | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: ET_2016_05 Resolution: | Keywords:
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
Hi,
Can you give more details? e.g.: * Are you following a tutorial/instructions? Can you point to which one? * parameter file * version of the code (e.g. a particular release, or current development
version) * submit command
Thanks!
-- Ticket URL: https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/2067#comment:1 Einstein Toolkit http://einsteintoolkit.org The Einstein Toolkit