Hello Michal,
The difficulty arises because you added the names of the WVUThorns_diagnostics packages, but did not provide the lines that identify the repo from which to download them. You'd need something more like this:
!TARGET = $ARR !TYPE = git !URL = https://bitbucket.org/zach_etienne/wvuthorns_diagnostics.git !REPO_PATH= $2 !REPO_BRANCH = $ET_RELEASE !CHECKOUT = WVUThorns_Diagnostics/Seed_Magnetic_Fields_BNS WVUThorns_Diagnostics/particle_tracerET WVUThorns_Diagnostics/smallbPoynET WVUThorns_Diagnostics/VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD WVUThorns_Diagnostics/VolumeIntegrals_vacuum
A second difficulty is that the WVUTHorns_diagnostics thorns were not included until the ET_2019_03 release, almost a year later than the build of ET you are using. I would strongly suggest you upgrade to the latest ET release, or failing that, to the ET_2019_03 release.
--Steve
On 9/5/2022 12:24 PM, Michal Pirog wrote:
Hi there. Let me ask you here about a little help...
I downloaded "ThornList-ET_2018_02" from:
https://bitbucket.org/zach_etienne/wvuthorns_diagnostics/src/master/
then I run "./GetComponents ThornList-ET_2018_02" and I've got an output as you can see in "output.dat". It created a Cactus directory for me, so I went there and tried to compile it by:
./simfactory/bin/sim setup-silent ./simfactory/bin/sim build -j12 --thornlist ../ThornList-ET_2018_02 --optionlist ../dns4.cfg
My dns4.cfg option list is probably irrelevant, but I'm sending it too. The compilation failed, as you can see in x4x.out.
Any idea? Any simple and straightforward solution?
PS: Let me also mention that when I try to get components again, I have an info related to these particular components which are mentioned in the compilation errors. Look at the output2.dat.
Michal Pirog
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users