Tamanna
I cannot reproduce the problem you're seeing. I ran your parameter file up to T = 8.944 without problems.
-erik
On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:26 AM, Tamanna Jain jaintamana4@gmail.com wrote:
Ok, thanks. And let me know.
Tamanna Jain
On Mar 19, 2018 19:50, "Erik Schnetter" schnetter@gmail.com wrote:
Tamanna
This is a failed internal consistency check for the grid structure. The most likely cause is that there is an actual problem (e.g. there are too few grid points to set up buffer zones for prolongation or something similar), but the high-level checks that would emit human-readable error messages didn't catch the problem. I will have a look at the parameter file.
-erik
On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 5:22 AM, Tamanna Jain jaintamana4@gmail.com wrote:
Hey all, I am new to Einstein Toolkit,I was running a parameter file for BBH but it crashed after elapsing 23M time with the error "grid consistency check failed". i have attached error and parameter file along with it.Help me,what should i do.
-- Regards Tamanna Jain
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/