On 20/12/16 03:12, Guy wrote:
Hi Eloisa
I installed gcc6 and changed the option list to point to that
(CPP = cpp-6 FPP = cpp-6 CC = gcc-6 CXX = g++-6 F90 = gfortran-6
CPPFLAGS = FPPFLAGS = -traditional CFLAGS = -g -std=c11 CXXFLAGS = -g -std=c++14 F90FLAGS = -g -m128bit-long-double -fcray-pointer -ffixed-line-length-none
LDFLAGS = -lgfortran)
But when I run build, I get the error message
Configuration script for thorn FORTRAN returned exit code 1 Error message: 'Fortran thorn requires that a Fortran compiler is defined, but F77 = 'none' and F90 = 'none'. Aborting.’
I have searched for these expressions and found something in
./lib/make/configure, but am not sure how/whether to change it.
Do you have any ideas?
Hi!
There's inconsistency here: the options you give above have 'F90 = gfortran-6', but the CST complains that you have both F77 = 'none' and F90 = 'none'.
I suggest restarting from scratch, and making sure (this will be apparent from the first lines of output) that your chosen optionlist is sourced and the various flags look as intended.
Eloisa