Hello Toni,
there is one suspicious line "/bin/bash: aviso: el documento-aquí en la línea 0 está delimitado por fin-de-fichero (se esperaba `EOT')" which may be caused by an incorrect setting for "envsetup" in your machine.ini file (if you are using simfactory). I would check that your machine.ini file is correct.
Other than that I would try two things:
1. run with VERBOSE=yes ie: VERBOSE=yes simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make 'make -j1' >make.log 2>&1 2. try is "make sim-cleandeps" and then building again helps (we have had issues with old versions of make that have a bug that can end up being a silent error and cleandeps makes the error go away).
Yours, Roland
Hi,
my name is Antoni Ramos, I am student at UIB (Spain), I am trying to compile the ET in a small cluster that we have at the university. As a .cfg file I took the shelob-openmpi-gcc.cfg and I made some small changes to adapt it to our machine. So far, I got several error messages which where quite informative about what I was doing wrong. However, now I am receiving an error message I do not know what it does refer to. I would like to ask you if someone could tell me what this message mean and what could generate it.
...( skipping the previous messages)
CST finished. Checking status of thorn CoordBase Checking status of thorn Boundary Checking status of thorn ADMCoupling Checking status of thorn SummationByParts make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/home/arb429/ET2017_toni/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CoordBase.a] Error 2 make[1]: *** Se espera a que terminen otras tareas.... make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/home/arb429/ET2017_toni/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Boundary.a] Error 2 make[2]: *** [cctk_Bindings/make.checked] Error 2 make[2]: *** Se espera a que terminen otras tareas.... make[2]: *** [cctk_Bindings/make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/home/arb429/ET2017_toni/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ADMCoupling.a] Error 2 make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/home/arb429/ET2017_toni/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SummationByParts.a] Error 2 make: *** [sim] Error 2 Probably something is wrong with the .cfg file but I do not know what to change exactly. When I look at the configs/sim/config-data/config.log I am also not able to find out what is precisely wrong. I attach the .cfg file and the config.log to this mail.
Best regards and thanks, Toni.