Thanks for letting me know, Bruno & Frank.
I do have a CCT account, but the password was forgotten long ago, and CCT support never replied to my request (back on Jan 13, 2014) for a new one.
-Zach
* * * Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Hi,
I want to submit a ticket, so I clicked the "Issue Tracker" link on http://einsteintoolkit.org/, and was redirected to https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/.
trac currently uses the CCT ldap accounts. If you have a CCT login or svn account, please try it.
I remember looking into the possibility of creating accounts over the web interface without getting into the spam/security issue, and I didn't find a good solution, but I might have missed something, or maybe something has been developed in the meantime.
The idea of using the CCT accounts was that this way at least some people don't have yet another user name / password.
Frank